24th District Congressional Debate at Cal Poly
Evaluate your choices for representative
Candidates for the 24th Congressional District will discuss the major issues facing Central Coast constituents. The debate will be moderated by Randol White of KCBX FM. Audience members will have an opportunity to submit questions.
- Assemblyman, Katcho Achadjian
- Santa Barbara County Supervisor, Salud Carbajal
- Pro Band Sports Industries V.P., Justin Fareed
- Rantec Power Systems Chief Engineer & Isakson Engineering Consultant, Steve Isakson
- Matt Kokkonen Insurance and Financial Services Financial Advisor, Matt Kokkonen
- NatPrep President, Jeff Oshins
- Citizens Congress Director, Bill Ostrander
- Santa Barbara Mayor, Helene Schneider
- John Uebersax
Thursday, February 4, 2016 from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Spanos Theatre - Cal Poly Campus. 1 Grand Ave. San Luis Obispo, CA 93405
All seats are claimed, but the debate will be broadcast live on MustangNews.net and on Charter Channel 2.
Complimentary parking is available in the Grand Avenue Parking Structure when you present your ticket.
Sponsored by Cal Poly, and the university's Associated Students, Inc., College of Liberal Arts, Mustang News, and Political Science Department; KCBX FM and The Tribune.